TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_09 [ USHER IN THE DARKNESS ]
Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello all, this, is my final Broadcast here down at office.

To put it lightly, this was a vain attempt to repeat the amazingness of the past. Attempt being the main word in that sentence. So now this brings us to the end of this crazy saga of NSR and then TCoL, the latter being a poor excuse for the former. I had some good times, and I expect the calls about the fact I find it hard to hold down a blog will come rushing in as soon as this goes to air. But you know what, I stopped caring these days, I have fun with my many blogs and stop them when I realise it's gone to far, often with the help of friends.

So this may seem like a "screw you all broadcast" and to some extent it is, but not to all of you, just to those who find fault in anything I do. I am sorry for things that I have done that have wronged you though, and I know this is just text but trust me when I say, I am truly sorry. Now to embrace death and die alone in this lonely office, all are gone, none will stay. So now i must embrace the silence and usher in the darkness, in my last moments i have regrets, so many what if's, so many missed oppurtunities.

Now i must end this for I am rambling on, I apologise for what I said earlier, I'll be back and so will the others later tonight for some really great broadcasts.

So, this is DJ Jwol, Signing off but do not worry listners, no one ever really dies.


*GUNSHOT HEARD IN BACKGROUND*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin...I ....love....you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself ..... what a wonderful world.

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 1:51 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]