TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_07 [ DOUBLEPOST ]
Saturday, August 1, 2009

And I return to give you something or other, or perhaps just to say, "lol double post!"

LOL DOUBLE POST

Well now that's over and done with perhaps some actual blogging is in order?

Yeah well there isnt much to blog about sadly, although I do have a bit of sad news from the blogosphere, my good friend Triffin is about to throw in the towel and give up blogging, I havent been notified of the reasons but only that It will happen, there is a link on this page to his blog I recommened you should all go to it and check what crazy shenanigans he's been getting up to. No seriously go do that nothing interesting is going to happen while you're gone, honestly. 

 
How cool is that blog? anyways onto other news. On Friday my Great uncle had his funeral, just thought I'd share that, because I'm only finding out about it today which I am a tad pissed at. He served in WW2 and was one of the notorious "Rats of Tobruk" that held out so valiently against the Germans by making a series of tunnels all throughout the area, this was because of the lack of cover above ground.

And we keep on moving, Your Woman, By White Town, is an amazing song, think of it sort of like the Gorillaz but a bit more instrumental, it also slightly samples a little bit of "The Imperial March" from Star Wars and I really like the way it does that. Great song 5 stars from me.

And to keep this train a rollin' here's a photo I did.Now When I say, "I did" the photo, what I mean is that i did this which was very fun and I heartily recommened that you do it to.

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random... Read More”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"
or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to FB with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in. (you can untag yourself if you don't want this photo up)
Now I know it Says "FB" as in Facebook but yeah, it's here. 
Well i suppose that just about wraps it up for me for now I'll be back later with some serious music recommendations 
So long for now

DJ Jwol Out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and I'll whisper 'no.'"

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 6:25 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]