TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
IDO BROADCAST_08 [ FIGHT MUSIC ]
Friday, July 31, 2009
Evening, Scum.

Just to reassure you, this post will have nothing to do with music... except for this brief interlude
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want you to know
He's not coming back
Look into my eyes
I'm not coming back

So knives out
Catch the mouse
Don't look down
Shove it in your mouth

If you'd been a dog
They would've drowned you at birth

Look into my eyes
It's the only way you'll know I'm telling the truth

So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot

I want you to know
He's not coming back
He's bloated and frozen
Still there's no point in letting it go to waste

So knives out
Catch the mouse
Squash his head
Put him in the pot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, now no more music [hopefully].
well, i'm going to do one of those 'day in the life' things, the way Dr Manhatten would have done it, you know, like the one Jack did that had no real information or interesting content? Just like that.

i'm sitting here at 9:03. The TV next to me shows a rugby match, i can't hear the commentarty over my music and the neighbours party...

It's 6:50 AM i get woken up for school
It's 9:02 AM i check the time on my iPod and chnage the song
It's 7:30 AM it's too late to get driven to the station, i ask my dad for a lift
It's 7:00 AM i get woken up for school again
It's 9:06 PM I am still typing up this post, but am running out of memories
It's 9:15 AM i check my phone for the time
It's 7:04 AM i get woken up for school
It's 11:46 AM i check the time on my phone and turn down the music on my ipod
It's 7:12 AM i get up for school

well, that was fulfilling. Now that you can see what my day entails i hope that you can get a further understanding into who i am.

Thrak out
posted by DJ Thrak @ 3:58 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]