TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_03 [ INTRO ]
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well good fine evening listeners, the weather may be bleak but at least we're here to keep you company on these nights. So pull up a chair and get comfortable because I'm gonna be wrackin' your brains for a while now.

Well lets start things the usual way with some musical recommendations. And here they are.

Do Me A Favour-Arctic Monkeys
Creepin' Up the Backstairs-The Fratellis
This Fire-Franz Ferdinand
Creep-Radiohead

Well there we go, a bunch of bands and songs that I personally enjoy, I do hope you like some of them too.

So I hope you've grabbed that chair because I'm here and ready to roll. Just a few admin things first, the aformentioned rules have been abolished on the grounds that they were ridiculous, I know only request to the other DJ's that they recommend at least one song for each post, this could also be a movie or series of tv shows, in short just recommend something to the listeners.

Another reason that the rules were brought down was the subtle protesting of DJ Thrak who is quite a bit of a free spirit, thought that they were ridiculous. His exact words were, In relation to why I should bring them down:
"without them there would be more freedom, less stress and obligation to post, giving our minds greater freedoms to think freely and not be brought down with the thought that a post has to go up within 3 days
 and the punishments are weak and unnecesary
 they are also ridiculous
 so are the rules
 both are almost equally ridiculous"

Needless to say he thought they were ridiculous and in heinsight I agree with him. 

This may seem like a little soon to already dispell the rules, and that I go back on everything I said about rules, and to an extent I do, but we all must still follow general manners of life, in this, the ruins of office.  So now that the messiness that is Administration is over I can now get to broadcasting. So here we go.

Well I suppose I better properly introduce the people we have down here at Office, and seeing as they all have posted at least once I shall give you a bit more about them so onwards to knowledge we shall march.

[ DJ TRIGON ]

DJ Trigon is a veteran from NSR and was the technology broadcaster, he brought us wonders from the world of the internet and lesser known items of interest. He occaisionally did broadcasts about how the technology has changed the world, these were often of a high standard. As NSR died he kept calm and composed as his transmitter failed he broadcasted "Remember Me" By "Josh Groben" a very fitting song for the moment and I applaud him for that. In relation to what he's doing here is he will be giving you updates on the mod, and other points of technological interest. His music tastes vary but includes such bands as The Lost Prophets and has been known to listen to the Veronicas. In short he's a very nice guy with some odd tendancies.

[ DJ THRAK ]

DJ Thrak, an all round man of mystery. he will be taking up the role as World Updater, and occaisonally giving us Social Updates. In his own words, he will "slamn my pickaxe into the genre of soft rock now and again" which are his own words by the way. He also enjoys many other bands which I probobly couldn't name even if I tried, but such bands as "King Crimson" and "Talking Heads" will become familiar if you tune into his broadcasts enough, he also enjoys a good bit of swing music such as the Glenn Miller band, I have to agree with him this stuff is gold in my opinion. Overall he's a nice guy with some way out there ideas on things and stuff.

[ DJ JWOL ] 

DJ Jwol, myself, is a veteran from NSR, he spoke out greatly in a protest against the fall, and didn't go down quietly. It sort of sums him up in a way, I very often enjoy chaos, but I also thrive in the presence of order. My music tastes are varied but lie mostly in the caverns of Hard Rock and experimental music. This being said I do enjoy a lot of Thrak's music and have been known to like Trigon's music. I'm open to most if not all musical suggestion. I have been known to be fired up about things. And I apologise in advance if I do something that annoys you.

Well there's the awkwardness that is aquainting yourselves with us over and done with. I now have a slight update on the mod, all those uninterested in this can stop listening for a bit and check out some of the songs i recommended. Well at the moment we have some concept art of humans, and model files of The Axiol (the organics) and the Karanth (the undead-ish) it all seems to be coming together rather nicely if I do say so myself, which i do.

Ok well that just about brings this broadcast to it's end so I must bid you farewell for now listeners and stay safe.

DJ Jwol Out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me a Leonard Cohen afterworld
So I can sigh eternally
I'm so tired I can't sleep
I'm a liar and a thief
Sit and drink pennyroyal tea
I'm anemic royalty

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 1:45 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]