TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_04 [ MIDNIGHT ]
Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Eve fine readers, I'm just here to pop some tunes into your head, so get comfy and settle down to sleep, because here they come.

Epitaph-King Crimson
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living-My Chemical Romance
Push Push, Lady Lightning-Bang Camero
The Factory-The Vines

Well there they are, they aren't that neccesary with the abolishment of the rules, but I still like to keep you listeners entertained with some music. And that just about wraps it up for this Midnight post Good Morning Listeners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart is broke
But I have some glue
Help me inhale
And mend it with you
We'll float around
And hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 6:48 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]