TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_01 [ REBOOT ]
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

G--d Ev- F-n- R-a-ers---- 

H-re I -m, DJ J--l a--er t-e fa-l of N-R, al--e in th-s hid--ut. I -are --t w-is-er it's --ereab--ts, t-e fo--es at -e co--d be li--eni-g.
B-fore I s-art I se-d t-is me-s-ge out -o any -emai-ing -J's

--SH-W YOUR--LVES IT -S TI-E TO RET--N TO -SR--

Sorry about that static, the transmitter should be running smoothly now..So tonight I'm gonna show you a few clips from some new bands, a social update of the happenings between the fall of NSR and now, and then perhaps a short piece on the state of the world at the present time.
Well the songs I give you most likely won't be "new" as I said earlier, but they are good songs nonetheless

Icky Thump-The White Stripes
Paranoid Android-Radiohead
Dig Me-King Crimson
Broken-Seether ft. Amy Lee


Well there is some songs I hope you would like at least one of them, if not, I'm sorry for that.

Now lets get rollin' to these social updates, and to be honest there isn't as much as one could hope for from 2 weeks of nothing, oh well I'll tell you what's happened anyway.

A good friend of mine who's relationship has been on the rocks numerous times has pulled through and now the couple are tighter and their 2 month aniversary is coming up this monday, I (and hopefully you) wish them all the best.

Another good friend of mine has had his girlfriend leave to other places over the last weeks and they have had little to no contact whatsoever during this period. A lot of people are a bit skeptical about this relationship and often ask questions. All I can say is that if they are happy then who are we to comment badly about them.

Yet another good friend of mine has had a girl that has liked him, stop liking him. He doesn't seem to have changed at all, although at one point he did consider perhaps asking her out. There has been no evidence that he is sorry or sad about the way things have panned out between him and her.

And to Global News now, the threat of swine flu has started to take it's toll, with 987 dead with up to 300 of them in the United States alone, there are also up to 150,000 people suspected with the virus. Schools around Australia have been closed down infrequently every time a new suspected infected comes to light. Governments around the globe have been talking a lot but little action has been made with the PM of Australia telling us all to be careful and wash hands more often, words of wisdom. In othe Global News the Dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-il is dying from terminal cancer. A few people have started to believe that he would like to take the rest of the world with him when he dies and are perhaps even fearful for when that day comes. I although remain hopeful that nothing comes to pass when he passes away.

Well that just about wraps it up for me for now. I've said all I wanted to say with this broadcast. Feedback through the "Cbox" I set up here, would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just I enjoyed this. I'll end this enjoyable post the usual way but leaving you with lyrics

Enjoy, DJ Jwol Out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wanted a world you could figure out
But something happened while you were asleep
You wanted a good life you could brag about
Too bad they took the parts you wanted to keep.....

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 1:32 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]