TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
IDO_BROADCAST_01 [ CODA-MARINE 475 ]
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Good-day true people of the world, this is DJ Thrak, Starting up my series of posts in this collaborative blog which whole-faggedly rips off my brainchild NSR, bastards. But before i get posting i will have to give you 4, count them, 4 music recommendations;

Don't Shoot (I'm a Man) - Devo
Watch us work it - Devo
Naive Melody - Talking Heads
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
(those are all perfectly legitimate musical recomendations, so that's rule 4 out of the way)

Now onto said 'posting' of sorts, now first off i will set some opinions of mine down infront of you so you can see exactly what i'm doing here. Firstly, i do not support this blog as a copy of NSR. I do not support this blog taking elements from NSR and claiming them as it's own. I do not support this blog copying blog content and ideas from NSR or any other blog on the internet. I do support this blog moving towards originality, even if that seems a bloody long way away.

Unfortunately i have not been slotted into a blogging category, so until i think of something absurd that will get regular posts, or Jack gives me guidelines that i am willing to follow, don't expect much material coming from my way. (on this blog at least o.O)

So all i have that might relate to other posts on this blog, is work on Edge of Destruction, and the group working on it (formerly known as Dark Side Gaming, recently changed to Starless Gaming, it's less cliched and has a good visual link).

Basically what we are doing is taking Warcraft 3, changing textures, skins and some of the basic coding, and using the game engine to make a unique map playable on any up-to-date warcraft 3 game. hopefully.

My part in this whole chenanigans is designing two races, human and orc (though i am considering turning orcs into something else...). Humans are coming along well, but orcs are kind of a dead end, but if i continue sketching i'm sure to have a breakthrough.

Due to a lack of consistent communications between the team-members there have been some developments that have startled me, but i'll just have to adapt with the flow.

well, that's not much of a post, but with the end of this sentence i should have appealed rules 1,2,3 and 5...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailin

Somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
then straight to her arms
I'd go sailin'

It's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailin'

I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet (I know we'll meet) beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailin'
posted by DJ Thrak @ 1:11 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]