TCoL

The Construction of Light

 
[ MINDLESS CHATTER ]
[ OTHERS ]
[ NATHAN'S BLOG ]
[ TRIF'S BLOG ]
[ SEAN'S BLOG ]
[ NSR ]
[ COURTNEY'S BLOG ]
JToL_BROADCAST_02 [ RULES ]
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Day listeners I hope it's fine where you are, because it's fine where I am..

Today I'll talk about a few things, some feedback to the feedback of last nights broadcast, some very important rules, and I'll throw in some more music that I hope you would enjoy. So here we go.

Just some songs that I've been liking or have liked recently that I thought I'd share with you

Love Will Tear us Apart-Joy Division
Don't Fear the Reaper-Blue Öyster Cult
Mary Jane-The Vines
Eternal-Evanescence

Well they are a fine bundle of songs. Now just a word on that, even though my listeners are a small bunch, they're music tastes vary a fair amount so I try to please everyone, the cbox is a place where you can offer suggestions to songs I should listen to. I am always open for suggestions.

Now onto more slightly more important matters, The Rules. These are the rules that I will keep when broadcasting, if I fail to keep one of these rules and do not realise, don't hesitate to tell me about it. Now, as many of you know, I'm not a huge fan of rules, but I've come to realise that they keep a sence of order and balance, not to be inconvinient for you, but so you don't be inconvinient for others. I am not saying all rules are good, I'm merely saying generally they are for the best. So without further ado here are The Rules.


[ THE RULES ]

[ 1 ] THERE WILL BE AT VERY LEAST, ONE (1) BROADCAST EVERY THREE DAYS, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL MEAN TWO (2) BROADCASTS IN THE NEXT THREE (3) DAYS.

[ 2 ] EVERY NEWS BROADCAST MUST BE BASED ON FACT, THIS INCLUDES SOCIAL UPDATES AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL NECCESITATE A NEW POST IN THE REMAINING SET OF THREE (3) DAYS TO APOLOGISE AND BROADCAST THE FACTS.

[ 3 ] NO BROADCAST SHALL BE DEPRESSING OR IN ANY OTHER WAY "WHINING" ABOUT LIFE, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL MEAN A FORCED APOLOGY IN THE REMAINING SET OF THREE (3) DAYS.

[ 4 ] EACH BROADCAST WILL HAVE AT LEAST FOUR (4) MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL MEAN AT LEAST EIGHT (8) MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS HAVE TO BE BROADCAST NEXT TIME.

[ 5 ]  NO BROADCAST IS TO BE INSULTING OR OTHERWISE NEGATIVE TOWARDS A SPECIFIC PERSON, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN HAVING TO DO A PUBLIC APOLOGY, THIS INCLUDES APOLOGISING ON ANY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES THE BROADCASTER MAY BE APART OF.

Well there they are, possibly the agents of my demise, or my saving graces. It will all depend on whether I follow them. You know, I figured that NSR fell because people stopped following the un-written rules. "But if they are un-written, then how could the DJ's be made to follow them?", you may be thinking, well the fact is, we all knew the rules, yet often we skirted over the lines, I myself am guilty of this and it often resulted in a poor broadcast or negative feedback on the cbox. We didn't learn until it was too late, so think of this as "turning over a new leaf" righting the wrongs of past mistakes and moving forward. 

Well that just about wraps it up for me today, and I remind any remaining DJ's from NSR that they are welcome to join me at any time, and that they can come and go as they wish. So once again I end the broadcast in the usual way, with some lyrics.

DJ Jwol Out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In every headline we are reminded
That this is not home for us
Where is it?
Where is home?...

posted by Jack W (Kinroth) @ 8:55 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
[ ABOUT ]
Name: Jack W (Kinroth)
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
[ OLD ONES ]
[ ARCHIVES ]